All the fibromyalgia conditions are expected to be the symptoms that last lifelong. There are some painful conditions that can disturb you so much from doing your day to day activities.
That is not the full bad news. There is also a good news where there are many ideas available that can help you get good relief from such symptoms of fibromyalgia.
When we consider fibromyalgia the actual cause of this condition is still unknown but it is considered that pain can be due to various reasons like:
- Outcome of damage to nerves
- Outcome of damage to muscles
- Overstrain on nerves or muscles
- Muscles stretched in a wrong position
- Joint pains due to high mechanical work in throughout the day
- Post-surgery pain
- As an effect of another primary disease in the individual
If you approach a doctor, they may not have any proper lab tests that can confirm if an individual is having fibromyalgia or not.
They find it out with the help of some pressure points and the response of the body towards pain signals. They also share the experiences that they gained from other fibromyalgia patients.
Reason for sparkler burns in fibromyalgia patients
The sparkler burns can be experienced as an outcome of any disorder in the body. Fibromyalgia patients experience sparkler burn problem due to their hypersensitivity to pain and touch.
It is sometimes misunderstood as skin allergies. Researchers say that vitamin deficiency and mineral deficiency can also be a reason for getting frequent sparkler burns in the body.
Usually, the sparkler burns last only for few seconds and it can also be an outcome of fibromyalgia pain.
But if you see that you have this problem for a long time, you should check with your doctor to do the additional diagnosis. Sometimes this can even be other skin problems or allergies.
It is not the case that all the fibromyalgia patients will suffer all the symptoms of fibromyalgia. It is sometimes very common for some people and it is also annoying to handle such problems that occur frequently.
Sparkler burns are usually reported by some of the fibromyalgia patients rarely. In other cases the reason can be due to other problems like too much of exposure to heat and if the heat in the body is not handled properly.
In few patients, it can also be an outcome of any other skin disease. It combines with the pain symptoms of fibromyalgia and exhibit discomforts for the affected person.
Effect of sparkler burn problem in fibromyalgia patients
Sparkler burns are the most disturbing situation for both normal people as well as fibromyalgia patients. It will be as if a spark hit you and it will give severe pain upon touching.
The actual effect of sparkler burn is experienced as a pain that comes out of pinpricking. For some people, it can randomly occur in the body parts and it gives much irritation while wearing clothes.
This usually lasts for a few seconds and after that, the sensation is gone. But if you disturb the affected part it again gives a pain.
The top layer of the skin is usually very sensitive responding to the surrounding. In this condition, the affected part also shows a burning sensation.
For some people, it will also be itchy. But when they try to scratch it with their nails, it gives extreme pain.
If the affected part is disturbed, the pain signals are triggered and it lasts for few seconds. The next symptom of pain comes only if it is again disturbed.
It is always good to have the affected part covered by your clothes or loves. As an effect of sparkler burn, some people may also experience inflammation in the affected region.
This inflammation can cause additional burning sensation and pain when it comes in contact with an external object. It is usually the tendency of some people to touch it and see quite often.
Due to the disturbance, it creates people are curious to touch it and see if it is relieved now. If not the affected area, they will touch the surrounding parts of the sparkler burns. This should also be avoided.
How to handle sparkler burn problems?
Sparkler burn problem is sometimes seen as a symptom in fibromyalgia patients who experience widespread pain in their body parts. This sparkler burn can also be an outcome of several other conditions.
If their body gets heated up too much or if they had a wrong food the symptoms can be seen in the form of sparkler burns. This condition usually stays only for some short period of time.
- If you get an itchy sensation in the affected part, it should not be scratched with the nails. If you scratch it the situation can even get complicated and the problem will spread to a wider area.
- Wearing comfortable and soft clothes can help you with this problem. Also, make sure the affected part is not disturbed by any contact with the external object.
- Applying hot water in the affected area can give good relief from the symptom.
- Consuming food that is rich in minerals and vitamins can help in keeping sparkler burns under control.
- Water is considered to be highly essential. You have to make sure to avoid exhaustion due to thirst. Some people forget to consume water even when they are thirsty. This can lead to further complications.
- Gentle massage around the affected part can give a good relief. But while doing it, it is important that the affected part should not be touched. It will again give lots of pain for few seconds.
In order to understand more about handling sparkler burns, you can refer to materials and research papers that are available online.
Though there is no straight evidence to prove the cause of fibromyalgia, there are many reasonable articles and research works available online that provides enough information based on the experiences of various other people.
These experiences can also be helpful in some way or the other to have control over your fibromyalgia problems.